Dr. Laia Andreu-Hayles is a faculty of the Master of Science in Sustainaibility Management (SUMA).
She is lecturer of the course SUMA PS4147 entitled 'Water Resources and Climate’ since 2013. This course is offered as 3 credits in the content area of Physical Dimensions of Sustainability Management Courses in the Master of Science in Sustainability Management (SUMA) of the School of Professional Studies of the Earth Institute of Columbia University.
- Spring 2019, SUMAPS4147_001_2019_1, January-May 2019.
- Summer 2019, SUMAPS4147_001_2019_2, July-August 2019.
- Summer 2018, SUMAPS4147_001_2018_2, July-August 2018,
- Spring 2018, SUMAPS4147_001_2018_1, January-April 2018.
- Summer 2017, SUMAPS4147_001_2017_2, July-August 2017.
- Fall 2016, SUMAPS4147_001_2016_3, September-December 2016.
- Summer 2016, SUMAPS4147_001_2016_2, July–August 2016.
Before 2016 the course ‘Water Resources and Climate’ in the Master of Science in Sustainability Management (SUMA) was offered by the School of Continuing Education of the Earth Institute of Columbia University:
- Fall 2015, SUMA4147_001_2015_3, September-December 2015.
- Summer 2015, SUMA4147_001_2015_2, May-July 2015.
- Fall 2014, SUMA4147_001_2014_3, September-December 2014
- Fall 2013, SUMA4147_001_2013_3, September-December 2013